- I used a 24x36" oak framed bulletin board from Staples, under $30
- cut a remnant from 'Warm and Natural' quilt batting to cover the front inside the frame and tacked it down in a few spots around edge with a staple gun (http://www.warmcompany.com/
- cut a rectangle from leftover black satin that was about 6 inches bigger than the board. Covered the batting with the fabric and stapled the fabric to the backside of the board. (Satin may not hold up to multiple pinholes; directions I've seen online for this type of thing, recommend linen or another loose weave fabric.)
- used two monkey hooks to hang inside closet (http://www.monkeyhook.com/)
- hung jewelry from T-pins
- added two LED touch lights to the inside of the closet to give some additional light (http://www.homedepot.com/
webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ ProductDisplay?storeId=10051& productId=100670785&langId=-1& catalogId=10053&ci_sku= 100670785&ci_src=14110944&cm_ mmc=shopping-_-googlebase-_- D27X-_-100670785&locStoreNum= 2721&marketID=72). These lights aren't very bright, and don't really help much.