Nebby friend Drake Mallard wants to see what's going on!
New Elfa shelving that replaced damaged cabinets
New sink and faucet
New knobs on cabinets
Long shot showing new counter and repainted vent over stove as well as new smaller microwave
Baking area with new counter, repaired wall, and painted base cabinet
New bowls from Crate & Barrel
New Elfa pantry
Wax apples, tea cozies, and graduated cylander (none new)
In the dinette area adjacent to the kitchen, the little candelier is from PartiLite.
I made a new valence for the dinette window using an old sheet I like very much.
I made the placemat last year for the porch, but it looks nice in my new space.
Kitchen re-do accomplishments:
- ceiling painted
- new overhead light
- new plugs and switches and cover plates (painted to match wall color)
- remove old laminate backsplash
- new counters from Quality Kitchens, wider peninsula for seating
- new sink, Elkay
- new faucet, Moen
- clean cabinets and renew finish with Howard Restor-a-Finish
- clean and paint vent fan, new filter
- remove damaged cabinets
- new Elfa wall shelving
- new Elfa pantry
- paint walls and trim Martha Stewart "Milkpaint"color, Glidden Duo paint
- new drywall and repair damaged drywall
- new cabinet floor under sink
- fixed broken drawer
- fixed broken shelf in cabinet
- painted pantry door and repair
- clean blinds
- clean, line and re-org cupboards and drawers (new drawer organizers)
- painted damaged base cabinets with Rust-Oleum Painter's Touch Ultra Cover gloss "almond"
- new knobs on all cabinets
- new 3-piece Easter decor bowl set from Crate and Barrel
- new swag in kitchenette (Ralph Lauren sheet)
- new microwave, Emerson