Saturday, July 7, 2007
Easy facial tissue cover
Easy, facial-tissue cover
by Linda Theil, June 2007
If you’re tired of carrying around a grungy pack of facial tissues, try this very cute and super-easy cover made of scraps.
Cut one 5-3/4 x 7-inch cover fabric
Cut one 5-3/4 x 8-inch contrasting, liner fabric
1. Using 1 /4-inch seams, sew right sides together, across both of the 5-3/4-inch edges to form a tube.
2. Turn inside out and press seam allowances toward shorter (outside) piece of fabric. The liner (longer piece of) fabric will form a 1/4-inch border edge on each end of the tube. Press.
3. Fold the two bordered edges to the center, right sides together.
4. Using 1/4-inch seams, sew across the two short ends.
5. Turn right-side out. Press.
6. Insert package of purse-sized facial tissues.